- Capsicums (about 6)
- 500g of Beef Mince
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 3 Shredded Carrots
- 2 Shredded Zucchini’s
- 1 cup of Mushrooms
Ingredients: (Cheese Sauce)
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Cup of Milk (2nd Cup of Milk)
- 1 Tablespoon of Cornflour
- 1/2 Cup of Cheese
- Cut the tops off the Capsicums & Clean out any seeds
- Boil the Capsicums in water for 10 minutes or until slightly soft
- Cook the mince, onion, garlic and vegetables in a large frying pan.
- In another pan, Make the cheese sauce by boiling 1 cup of milk on the stove
- On the side, mix 1 cup of milk with Cornflour.
- Once the milk on the stove has boiled, add the milk/cornflour mix into the pan until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese to the sauce and stir until it has melted.
- Prepare the stuffed capsicums on a tray
- Add the mince and then the cheese sauce and add some grated cheese on top
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly charred.
Image can be found here