A really great cookie recipe we found on The Coconut Mama!
These delicious cookies only have 3 ingredients!!
- 3 Tbs. Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbs. Coconut oil/Butter (cold)
- 1 Tbs. Raw Honey
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 185 degrees and line a baking tray with grease paper
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender
- Please note that the dough should be soft and slightly sticky
- Divide the dough into 8 small balls and flatten slightly with a fork on the baking paper
- Bake these cookies until the edges are light golden, about 9 minutes
- Let these cookies cool completely before removing them from the baking paper or they will crumble.
Enjoy!! Tell us how your cookies go!!